Monday, December 14, 2009

Marshall's Burn

Marshall burned his fingers last night on the fireplace glass door. He burned all 4 finger tips plus all the way down on his index and middle fingers and a little of his palm. Between Tylenol and letting him play with toys in a sink full of cold water, we finally got the pain under control and he was able to get a good night's sleep. He's doing much better today. Now I'm just hoping these blisters don't break open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.