Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Zapped!!

To my horse-loving children,
Today while installing a hay feeder in your pony's pen, I accidentally backed into the electric fence. The wire touched the back of my neck and gave me the ZAP of a lifetime.  As you know, that fence is EXTREMELY strong for such a small area because it needed to contain Hayes when he was a stallion.  I've been shocked by it before but never up high, so close to my BRAIN!!!  I can't begin to explain the sensation and pain of this type of jolt!  So my dear children, when I am old and start losing my memory and you are tempted to make fun of me because I am repeating myself, I want you to remember this incident and how I tirelessly cared for your ponies and how this one incident probably fried half of my brain!

1 comment:

  1. OUCH!!! Sounds painful!!! I HATE being shocked.

    ReplyDelete